Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WWW Wednsdays (March 17)

Sorry I missed out on the Monday and Tuesday memes this week. I was having a bad few days there...

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I am half way through To Kill a Mocking bird by Harper Lee. I've been wanting to read it for a looong time, and finally got around to it. I was worried then, that I wouldn't like it, but so far it's pretty enjoyable!


What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished the Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares. It was quite different from the first book in the series, but it was better too.




What will you read next?

I'm still not fully sure what I will read next, but I'm thinking it will be Anna Karenina this time.

0 comments: