Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's on Your Desk Wednsday?

I found this on Alternative-Read.com, and thought it sounded like fun, so here we go!

What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check my blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?

You can do one of two things or both!
  1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.
  2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.
My book stack:

It's not huge, the top two are what I'm reading now, and the bottom one is the next book I'm reading. It would be a much bigger pile, but I keep all of my to-be-read books on my shelves.

0 comments: