Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WWW Wednsdays (March 10)


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?


My main book that I'm reading is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It's not bad, but I'm not enjoying it near as much as Great Expectations. It's just a little boring to me...





What did you recently finish reading?


I recently finished Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. I read this for my English
class, but I didn't like it much. It seemed just really silly to me.





What do you think you'll read next?

I will most likely be reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy next. I've been looking forward to finally reading it, and it's one of March's books for my book club, Classics Book Club.

0 comments: