Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking it easy tonight

EDIT: Whoop, changed my mind. I guess I'm starting on Animal Farm tonight. And probably finishing it tonight, too.

It's unfortunate, but I haven't been in the mood for reading, or anything else really, in the past few days. Tonight though, I feel the urge to read something quick and easy, so I think I'm going to put Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire and Great Expectations on hold, and just read Princess Diaries III. Then tomorrow, I'm going to have to start reading Animal Farm, then Romeo & Juliet the day after, for English. It's really just a bonus that I'm doing them in class, because I've been wanting to read them anyways.
So for now, I shall say goodnight. I'll be back again within the next couple of days, most likely after finishing Animal Farm.

0 comments: