Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Joined a Challenge

I have joined the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge! It's the first reading challenge I've ever done, and I figured it'd be fun, seeing how I was going to read all the books mentioned on the show.
The aim is to read a certain number of books mentioned in the series throughout the whole year. I'm going for the Rory level, which is to read 20 books from at least 4 of the different categories. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to read more than 20 this year though.
So yes. That's my goal.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're joining us! Looks like you're a fast reader and you've already gotten started! I started reading A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve but then life and other commitments took over and I haven't read another page for the challenge.

Hawkstar said...

@Lisa
Yeah, I've been finding it harder to find time to read after I finished my second book of the year... I'm hoping that will change soon though! Hopefully it does for you as well!