Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Beginning

Hey there, I'm Hawkstar. Or Alyssa. Whichever you want to call me. You may know me from deviantArt, YouTube, Livejournal, or any of the many other sites I frequent.
So, I've started this blog because I've decided to take on Rory's Required Reading list, which means I am going to read all of the books that Rory read on the show, Gilmore Girls. Why? I love reading, and I've been wanting to read a larger variety of books, as I normally only read teen/young adult books. And many of the books on this list are ones that I've been wanting to read.
Now, I am reading a lot of books at the moment, this biggest thing I'm doing is re-reading the Harry Potter series, but I think I might start the list within the next week or so while finishing the books that I'm already on. I should be going up to visit my dad this weekend, so I'm going to try to pick up one or two of the books.

Currently though, I am adding the list to my iPod, so I have can have it with me while in a bookstore. It's taking a LONG time though, considering there are so many books... But I'm hoping to finish it today. As of now, I'm up to season 3.

Well, I'm going to get back to it. I'll blog again soon, hopefully listing which books I'm starting.

0 comments: