Monday, April 5, 2010

Musing Mondays (April 5)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about the upcoming readathon.

Are you planning on participating in the upcoming readathon? Why not tell us a little about your plans: reading solo or with a partner/group? How long to do plan to read? Do you have your books chosen? If not reading, do you plan to be a cheerleader? The floor is yours.

I actually just found out about this read-a-thon through this question! But yes, I am now all signed up and looking forward to participating!

I will, unfortunately, be reading solo. No one in my family (and I have no friends) has any interest in reading for 24 hours straight. Or reading at all.
The books I will be reading? I have no plans for sure, but I have a huge pile of TBR books, so I'll just grab stuff from there.
I'm hoping to read for a large amount of time. The last time I did a read-a-thon, my insomnia prevented me from sleeping the night before, so I slept for the majority of the 24 hours, so I am hoping to make up for it this time!

0 comments: